Friday, March 24, 2006

AH!!!! i now damn ANGRY!!!!

stupid QingXiang!!!
scolded my in the middle of parade square!!!!
with persis!!!

narbeh!! he think he sir BIG ar???

although i wrong i punished sec 1...
but i ONLY punished melva 1 person...
1 round... somemore i ran with him...

the rest of NCOs??
they punished them total of 6 rounds.....
kao bei right???

then QX scolded us in front of SEC1....
then my face put where???
i dunno lor...
scold me i nvm...
still a cadet wad...
BUT infront of cadets leh!!!

some more msg me tis:
i dunno what to say to you and persis.. But if you think its my fault.. There's nothing i can do.. And even if it's my fault.. jus take it's the mistake i make.. if you all think that's scold.. Think of all those things your YOs had say to me in front of them.. i want you to help me in unit.. not causing troubles.. you should know as a cadet.. you would need to take scoldings... if you as a leader can't how you expect your juniors do id..i got nothing to say already...



i know i also got fault...
but why izzit me and persis ran 14 rounds and other NCOs who enjoyed punishing sec1 ran onli 7??
fair???
and i onli punish 1 person for 1 round...
in the end...
ppl say i gib HIM troubles...

life sucks lor...

No comments: