Friday, June 30, 2006

[*__ OH MY GOD!!! ]

my brother fell down from his rocking horse today..
and his flesh split open :(
mummy quickly brought him to doctor and got "feng2 zhen1"
dunno how spell.. total "feng2" four..
i think it must be painful.. as i got done it b4..
rmb tat was when i was in pre sch ba..
it was like i crying and doctor in clinic could not control me..
then ended up in hospital and got it done..
my bro got same scar as me.. at same position.. so kelian..
haiz!!!

guess wad i got my hair cut again.. tis time is shorter..
more like boy le.. :)

1more thing.. FINALLY completed my artifact..
thanx to [in no order] janice, baoxin, suhaila, persis, terence, sinhwee..
they help me rushed to finish..
although i helped them also lah..
tats wad frens r 4.. :)
ya and SHIFU alston..
did i miss any1?? hope not..

No comments: