Saturday, July 01, 2006

im being asked by tiiNgleii to do this! :D
rules: express your love in SEVEN and get others to know more about you.
copy&paste the following into your own blog and complete all seven bullets of the SEVEN qns.
then pick 7 ppl to pass it on.
HAVE FUN. XD

SEVEN things that make u smile;
- + jokes + -
- + when ppl smile to me + -
- + listen to nice songs + -
- + saw hiim + -
- + food!!! :X + -
- + my frens + -
- + ORANGE STUFF + -

SEVEN ways to win my heart;
- + buy orange things 4 me + -
- + know how to make me happy + -
- + can let me bully and wont complain + -
- + even bills vVv high still sms me + -
- + go out with me + -
- + wont lie + -
- + just say i ("v") u + -

SEVEN things i believe in;
- + love is 4eva + -
- + myself + -
- + miracle + -
- + you belongs to ME!!! + -
- + my friends + -
- + making u happi + -
- + almost everything + -

SEVEN things im afraid of;
- + DARK!!!! + -
- + being alone + -
- + lamers + -
- + horror movies + -
- + being betrayed + -
- + pressure + -
- + seeing my frens sad + -

SEVEN things i must do everyday;
- + open my eyes + -
- + think of u + -
- + brush teeth + -
- + bathe + -
- + eat + -
- + stay happi + -
- + slp + -

SEVEN ppl i want to see now;
- + his msg + -
- + you + -
- + you + -
- + you + -
- + you + -
- + you + -
- + you + -

SEVEN ppl whom are choosen to do this;
- +persis + -
- + waiteng + -
- + bao xin + -
- + geraldine + -
- + shuhua + -
- + shao tang + -
- + zhaoyi +-

No comments: