Friday, September 22, 2006

prelims over!!!

finally prelim is over..But wad.. i thought through and regreted..
i couldn't really manage myself in the prelim.. feeling like why did i come back 4 my Os and struggling.. maybe i should go to ITE when i get my 4N results.. then i will firstly join VIP already.. and not participate in FDC06 and make myself have regrets.. and able to "enjoy" life with my kor goin to TG "biao yi" training.. then i will not be stress on my prelims marks.. AND NOT BROKE DOWN AND CRIED DURING MATHS PAPER 2.. i am 100% sure i am not goin to do well.. but how?? really regreted.. HAIZ!!!

since i am already here and onli 35 more days to O level.. i should put in my 101% and do it once and well.. no matter wad will be the outcome.. i think i did my best.. life is short so live with no regrets MARY!!! 35 more days onli.. just hang-on its either u go it or break it.. JIAYOU


**The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary**

No comments: