Friday, October 13, 2006

nth but busy..

my whole week is busy busy busy nth but busy...
everyday leaving sch at 4+ 4.30..
wad the hell.. no time for breaks..
staying back after sch for english.. maths.. physics.. and everything..
not tat i complain.. its good 4 me.. but just so pack.. today marking day still need to go sch..
the whole week, theres no1 in sch except for sec4E5N..
some1 piti me?? ya.. thankyou..
next 2 weeks worst ba.. also staying in sch every afternoon..
science pratical coming.. then the wad window period.. goin sch studying in library..
wanna find me..?? go to jwss 3 level library de back tables..
so ppl visiting there pls pls keep quiet.. or i will throw u out okie..

just leave me with all my complain.. after tis NOV 20.. i will be enjoying..
lastly.. wanna thanx all the teachers who ask me back for lessons.. ms chee lah, mr yip lah, mdm chan lah, mrs choo lah, mr robin lah..
especially ms chee... she is a robot.. having extra lessons every afternoon for all those who failed english..
nice of her hor.. but i piti her boyfren.. haha..

thank you for reading all my complain!!!

No comments: