Sunday, February 10, 2008

happy happy new year!!

well, i've changed my blogskin..
HeLovesHerMoreThanHe'llEverShow,SheLovesHimMoreThanHeEverKnows


i felt so paiseh, that day when i went out with him, suddenly he asked me what's with that scar on you leg... i gave that blur look back at him for 10 seconds at least.. and answered i dunno.. he touched my head, laughed at me for giving him that look.. haha.. super paiseh lah..
but i really dunno where the hell did i get that scar.. i didn't realise until he ask me.. i guess i got it from young when i run around and hurt myself from falls... haha.. i dunno...
should i bring him home to collect angpow??
but i dun want go his house leh.. it will make me super nervous, going a guy's house for the first time.. :x
i'm going to watch P.S. iloveyou with him (:

you are like milk and i'm the coffee.. you make me sweet (:


yesterday went watch ah long with my family.. it's not a bad movie actually.. can watch.. my poor jimmy lost himself in the shopping mall.. but thank god he knows my mum's number and called her at the information counter.. gosh... i was worried to death lah.. but the security uncle saved the day..

No comments: