Wednesday, August 27, 2008

happy 2 months!

Yesterday was our 2 months... heehee...
time flies super fast when i'm with dearie!!
he waited for me outside HQ.. i told him to come around 9.10...
but when he reached meeting haven end...
i went outside to tell him meeting dunno what time will end..
told him that he will have to wait longer...
then went back meeting room...
he sms-ed me this "still got how long? can fast fast!"
i knew something wasnt right.. went outside and look for him again...
and i was right.. his face was black, and i ask him what happened?
he just reply "nothing nothing.."
sort of throwing his little temper at me...
i mean its okie, cos i've let him waited for 20mins...
then he ask me what time will meeting end... my reply was i dunno...
his face turned darker and say "faster can if not how can i send you home"
my reaction was "dun send dun send la"
then i realise we are gettting hot tempered...
so i went back the room faster pack my bag and got permission from ms lee to leave early...
and byebye to all...
on the way home i realise he got something hidding from me in his right hands...
then at traffic light he brought his hands out of his pocket...
and i saw this watch that i've seen that day when we went shopping...
*suRpriSed*
he bought that orange watch for me!! heehee!!
there's meaning behind the watch k..
dearie will be with me 24hours and 7days a week and 365days a year!!
no day leave, no day off!! heehee...
muack!! love dearie!! thank you dearie!!



No comments: