Tuesday, November 03, 2009

suddenly feel like taking part in Red Cross events..

dunno why suddenly i have the 冲动 wanna participate Red Cross event..
i think my last event was NDP 08..
the last time i went back to JWSSRCY was years ago :(

going back to JWSS every friday was my weekly routine..
the first batch of juniors when i was NCO was CinLee's batch..
and now they are all VIs..
the first batch of cadets when i became VI was Preethi's batch..
and they are going to take their O levels soon..

a few times i feel like going back to jwss to see my fellow cadets..
but so uninvited.. scared will kanna chase out.. so i didnt..
doubt any of the cadets still remembers me..
life of VIs are like that i believe..
the effort you put in..
in units in cadets, after you left the unit, after the cadets graduate they will forget you..
this is life.. but i never ask for repay..
cos i've learnt and grown alot in the 2yrs when i was VI in JWSS..
i hope the unit is still doing well without me..
maintaining the standards my batchmates set - GOLD UNIT!!

ALL THE BEST TO ALL!!
MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!

No comments: