Monday, December 02, 2013

December will be nice to me :)

Friday~
Normal lar~! Ivan had ICE lesson instead of ME3~
Then afternoon was ME3 Lab~
Dr Sun is too young to be a lecturer lar~
Those guys~ merepek sia~ 
They send email to complain about DrYip~
Tsk Tsk!

Went to Grandparents house to sit while, then BanDao at 至护~ 
And walk home~ Do some typing slept at 1am~

Saturday was a little of ICE tutorial and some write up for FYP~
And we had awesome lunchie~
Then head to Expo with Dearie & his mum+bro~
And Circuit Road for dinner~
Drove back to Jurong for QingSao~
And back to his house! Sleep flat ready for marathon~

Woke up at 5.30! Thank you Jackson for sending us to Vivocity!
And 3hr30mins worth of 21km!
Must push dearie to train with me more often! YES!
1 thing i wanna complain! Why our baggage collection area so far ah!!
Where got strength to collect?! Dearie rested somewhere while i go collect~
But the collection was fast lar~!
Had subway for lunchie! i guess 300 calories worth by having that egg mayo~
Then 124 to home, bathe & sleep flat!
After which Jackson drove us back to my house! (GamXia)
And continue sleeping! Had dinner and prepare for BanDao~
LMCB we got 4 new indian to come pray pray~
Some cleaning up and night!

 
I started my December right! I am sure it will be nice to me! For it is my month (:
This week shall be webcam week with dearie~

No comments: