Tuesday, April 11, 2006

haiz..
tis few days de mood very bad..

dun feel like updating my blog too..

and wads so idiotic is my blog keesiao..
cannot choose colour for my text..
when normally i see orange colour i will be happy..
now.. even my computer also bully me..

FUCK!!!


now listening to tis song 《一首简单的歌》
just love this song...
more than SUPERWOMAN!!(by:gary)
very nice lyrics..
寫一首簡單的歌 讓妳的心情快樂
愛情就像一條河 難免會碰到波折
這一首簡單的歌 並沒有什麼獨特
好像我 那麼的平凡 卻又深刻



★ 我爱你 laopo^persis girlfren^shuhua i will love you and forever ★

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello mary laogong!!~~

erm.. u gt another girlfren, hua.. haha.. but it okay!! =)

hey fren, wad happened to u.. we been asking u.. cos we care for you yah!! gt anyting can let us n0e rite?

we are all ur frens.. we will always be there for you yah!! stay happy!! tat the mary we really n0e.. smile widely lyk u always do..

`tk care