Thursday, April 20, 2006

haiz.. today mah..
got PE .. but not my business.. cos already pass 2.4 yeah man..

i superfree.. during DT lesson.. doin nth for 3 periods.. lame..

then today after sch got bio extra lesson.. so tired not really bored but i am tired lah.. actually i not listening at all :X miss wang got wad on her slides just copy copy nia.. hehex..

dominic FINALLY pass to me his badges.. then i took pics of it..
shun4 bian4 take my RC uniform..
i really miss RedCross after i pass out :'( haiz :( but very soon the feelings will go off the lah.. i know myself.. haha..



dominic de bagdes.. NCDCC.. he gave me all.. yeah!!! :P


SRCS crest, cadet label, my rank, most LAME pic.. haiz!! FREAK!!


tis is wad i call badges in-line with nametag.. :P


let me intro u to all my badge.. -.-" lame...


my RC name tag and NDP'03 badge.. favourite badge of all..

No comments: