Wednesday, May 17, 2006

★ my results!! ★


oh man.. today take back script..

1st was MT.. its chinese not malay!!!
i got 76.5 its an A1

2nd wad english.. but cannot take back..
i guess sure failed.. haiz..

then recess.. got news frm 5N2 they got onli 3 passes..
then i ask mr yip we all...
know wad he said??
enjoy ur recess...
oh man.. i was so scared....
heng i scored 68.0 its B3 not bad..

then DT.. nth much to complain..
i scored 58.9 C5.. can pass heng lor..
cos nv study at all...

haiz.. the rest i'm sure i will flunk tml..
science.. biology so difficult..
humanities.. nv pass before..
OH MAN!!!
_________________________

after sch.. did DT..
today did pretty much..
bent all my acylic le..
and also heated my mould..
and file my workpiiece de circle..

and i walk around cos saw them fall in at parade square..
then i was bringing my handfile around..
like i was killing ppl...

saw geraldine and jiamin kana scolded by QX oh my god...
so loud sia.. until i 2nd floor also can hear...
aiya.. EXCO must JIAYOU k..

No comments: