Friday, May 19, 2006

★results!!★

English-- haben got back.. :X (think sure fail)
Maths-- B3
Science-- C5
Mt (chinese not malay)-- A2 (actually its A1.. but in report bk A2 cos CA lah)
DesignTech-- B4
Combine Humanities-- C6

imagine my english get A1.. haha :D then my grades will get
A1,A2,B3,B4,C5,C6.. so nice got pattern...
but not possible.. :X
getting a D7 for English will make pattern too...
A2,B3,B4,C5,C6,D7...

actually i failed geo and bio.. but combine i passed!!!
1st time report book got no marks of RED.. FAILED!!

Social Studies got 28 geo got 20 then i went to see sudave.. she corrected my marks plus 2..
means i passed!!! see 28+22=50..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiie JieJie...
haix..dOne quite bad Lorz..
geo i get D7 lehz
history not sure yet..
i think also D7 or wrost wanz larz!
thEn..english i get c6..
Maths i get A2..
Chinese i get A1..
sCience i get C5..
To mE i think i dOne quite bad..
tO me tution teacher i dOne very very bad!!! coz he wan me all subject get 75 and Above..
he wan me go EXpress!!!
HE THINK I GENIUS LIDAT!!! =[

Anonymous said...

mary, not as bad as u think lah....
for this last few mths, juz work harder and harder....I know u can do it!:)