Friday, November 10, 2006

hey.. i miss every1!!!

finally back after so mani mani mani days of studying..
yeah.. got 10 days break.. then 1 and a third paper its Dt and Sci MCQ..
dun wanna tok bout hows Os.. since its over, i just dun wanna care le.. time to enjoy and dun think about it..

tok bout my personal life..
i think its time to let u go ba.. you have been tied by me for more than a year.. always being bully by me.. letting me scold u like idiot.. still say sorrie when u dunno wad happen.. yar.. this stupid kind of bullying will end.. finally ended.. u will not be bullied not get scolded for nth.. dun have to waste time accompanying me shopping,movies, trying to entertain me.. no need le.. dun even have to waste money for my birthday present.. its really nice to know u.. nv really blame u ba.. imagine if u nv tok to me?? haha i wont know u le.. i guess when people fell down.. they get hurt but they will learnt to be more careful.. i learnt not to make some1 my everything.. once i lose u.. i am left with nth.. dun worry bout me.. i still got frens who look after me well.. time will heal all wounds.. i will try to get use to time not having u by my side anymore.. i believe i will get over it.. just hope i dun get so sad.. eat and eat and eat until i go to my usual self.. 60KG OMG!!!

hereby to make an public apologize to you lah..
SORRIE!!! SORRIE!!!

No comments: