Sunday, November 19, 2006

My New Life..

changing so many blog song.. But still prefer this song.. Too little too late..
I love some parts of the lyrics..
"Cause time has made me strong,I'm starting to move on,I'm gonna say this now,Your chance has come and gone"
I love the chorus!!!
IMPORTANTLY I LOVE MYSELF!!!

i have been in love with tis hongkong drama series.. about planes on channel U 22:00.. i enjoy everything about is show except for this character who looks like HIM!!! SO IDIOTIC!!! they looks so similar like long lost brother..

Os finishing tml.. i am STRESS-FREE!!! yeah.. FDC training is here.. VIP is coming.. My birthday is reaching.. LiaoYuan is more and more.. Still got Malaysia JianXue.. My whole holiday is full!!! But nvm.. Keeping myself busy is better than thinking of something crazy.. Right?haha..
the book of my life is goin to turn to another page.. Everything nice will be brought together with me into this fresh new page.. But bad stuffs will be covered.. Buried.. I am starting my life fresh after 21NOV2006!!! Sounds like i release from jail.. yar i am release from JWSS.. =) the new page will be fun.. with RedCross RC RC RC.. VolunteerInstructorProgramme VIP VIP VIP.. LiaoYuan LY LY LY.. better than what i have thought..

Ending my post with this, which is from an e-mail Mr Wong sent me.. Its meaningful so I would like to share..
"A diamond is lump of coal that did well under pressure"

No comments: