Tuesday, December 12, 2006

althought i find no reason how you can get angry with me.. but i had a sense that you are angry with me..
okie well.. its just a sense..
and last night.. (now its 6.am) i had a dream about u and i..
we meetup at a nice place and u gave me my presents.. it was soft toys, 3 bearbear... (same as last yr) i remembered that 1 was a friends forever bear.. that kind tat we spotted at one of the shop in raffles place.. it was holding a heart with a LOVE.. every moment was very nice sweet and happy.. until i saw guozhong (why he appeared in my dream i dunno, nvm just continue my dream) i spoke to GZ.. then he got impatient and walked off to the train station (looks like 1) i did not bother to look for him.. then he got worried.. started looking around.. chased after me when i was spotted.. he knew i was mad and angry.. he shoot out his little finger and promised that he wont walkoff just like that again.. i pulled his hands over and held it tightly.. but the feeling was not the same as it was before..

No comments: