Friday, December 08, 2006

VIP meeting with FUN!!!

Today went for meeting.. As usual .. Meeting bout lots stuffs.. Then lunch.. There was this girl in front of us.. Wearing super short skirt.. Then I take out my phone act like tat pic.. ZL who was in front of me.. Really took the pic.. Then I beat her.. Accidentally hit her phone.. It fell off the escalator.. from dunno which level.. it drop to another level.. SORRY ZHENLUAN!!!
Tml meeting again.. luckily meeting point at bukit batok.. which is west side.. heng.. tml no need wake up early le.. thank god..!!!

hey..here's what i want for my birthday.. A BILABONG CAP!!!!!
and i dun want pooh bear nor tigger as my present.. cos i had enough of that.. i dun like them and i get them.. it shows how little understanding u have for me.. do i have the pooh or tigger face?? diao!!!

Be unpredictable, be spontaneous, be outrageous, be Bravo

No comments: