Wednesday, March 28, 2007

BLog's dieing..

i could only say this year seems to be an unlucky year for me..
All kinds bad events are happening on me..

i thought i did a right choice joining VI, but i was wrong, VERY WRONG.
i brought my bad luck back to JwssRcy, first they did not win FDC, next EUA was silver, whats more?? Talentine, we got into finals, but we lost.. what else can i hope for?? A strong group of NCOs whom i can depend on.. NO!! they SUCKs..

Everyone's finger is pointing at me pushing faults to me. i am only a human ONE PERSON.

JwssRcy from a GOLD unit to now, Silver unit
we might not even get a bronze from what i foresee..
Can you imagine jwss without a VI??
As what nicholas sir mention, his the only VI in his school, but at least he has got his batch of NCOs who goes back to help him.
My case? No1 visited the unit after i'm on service, sadly to say NO ONE

ME?? who can i depend on?

Like what i have mentioned to mardhiyah, since i have "settle" whatever i can help, i should take a break, and i need a break. its not that i left without saying, but i did mention about this in my exco meeting that day, its already a hint. i thought i could hangon until june after the combined UG camp but Speech day might be my last day of service :[

No comments: