Saturday, March 10, 2007

stress!!!


You Girls Rox!!! WOH!!
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE??? YES YOU CAN!!!

yar today went for talentime with them.. comment from the judges are quite positive =) hope to see them in the finals!!! YOU GIRLS ROX!!!

okie apart from the happy stuffs i have some idiotic things going through my brains and if i still keep them inside me.. i am goin to die.. now i am stress until i cut my hair.. dunno what i can do besides crying to release my stress.. cut myself,soon..

STUPID WEIYANG.. YOUR ARE REALLY STUPID.. FOR THE LAST TIME I WARN YOU TO LISTEN TO ME!!! WHAT I SAY MIGHT NOT BE TRUE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE, BUT NOT ONIY ME ALONE, YOUR FRIENDS, KIETH,CINLEE,MARDHIYAH THEY ALL ARE CONCERN BOUT YOU TOO.. IF YOU STILL REFUSE TO LISTEN I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.. IT IS ALL YOUR CHOICE AND YOU CHOOSEN IT SO DUN REGRAT AND COME BACK TO ME CRYING OR WHAT SO EVER BY THEN ITS TOO LATE..

No comments: