Sunday, June 10, 2007

okie nth much,

there's camp..
quarrels..
actually alot of bad things happened..
haiz..

but there's still good things that happened in my week :)
yup friday we went cycling at east coast,
dunno why lah just suddenly feel like cycling..
then took lots of pictures =)
had dinner at mos. home.

saturday NDP,
my first time doin something for my mortal.
i'm glad some1 liked my gift,
very very much ba,
at least some1 receive a letter. me? nth.. :(
then had supper, when i was about to go take car with the sirs...
siao sms me that he is at dhoby ghaut le..
shock lah.. what a surprise!!!!
but next time please dun do that le k?
i know you worried bout me, i will be safe de :)

k i will miss him!!!
not able to see each other for 5 days is HELL!!!
haiz.

looking forward to B camp and BREAK camp!!!
i miss you now!!!

No comments: