Monday, June 18, 2007

wOoHoO

WHOSE THIS??


New blogskin sia..
Its 黑猪,白猪,黑猪,白猪。Haha.
Cute sia.. :)
(^00^) ZHUZHU!!!

Back from B camp le. i learnt alot of things there lah. we chat for 1 hr for both night. opPs :X
Knew he will miss me.. (saw his blog) i also miss you alot siaL.

Yesterday's NDP was XXXX. Its raining in the afternoon and i looked after logistics for the WHOLE day.. haha.. but i was still very happy, cos my angel gave me chocolate although it was BITTER chocolate lah.. and my motal also gave me something in return, i love it alot.. thanks!!


Today- father's day. Went out with the whole family plus him. we went to far east for fried mars bar. Shopping, shopping.. Eat,eat,eat. i bought 2 pairs of shoes. they are CUTE!! took lots of picture.. like crazy.. now i tired le..
Look at him!! his taller than me by 20cm, 1 big head!! ARGH!!!!
黑猪,白猪,黑猪,白猪, 黑猪,白猪,黑猪,白猪 :)
我家四个宝 :)
WONG JIA FENG!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: