Monday, July 07, 2008

i know i got random at times.. but after my random post....
2 hot babes came to suntec especially to see me!!
haha... they know i really misses them!!
i chat with bettina and mildred!!
haha... took photos with them!!
misses them really alot la...
aren't they wonderful?? just because i miss them and they came down and see me!!
blissed right!! nothing to say but i love them!!






however on the other hand :] didn't meet me on that day!!
:] was busy with his report!! which makes me sad to a certain extent..
after ndp i rushed home without waiting for the rest..
ended up giving :] a surprise...
told :] i'll be going to find him...
i didn't know was it a good or bad surprise...
cos his was rushing for report and i sort of disturbed him...
anyway we still met up...
(*my babes came down especially to see me... and i went all the way to find you.. touched right.. *)
though we could see each other for less than an hour...
i appreciated the time :] squeeze out from finishing his report..
and :] slept pretty late that night... sorrie...
really sorrie cant help..
cos i really missed him too much..


sunday is not just sunday you know..
its superb sunday!! haha!!
it would be superb if i was staying at home rotting...
i spent my superb sunday evening with :]
well i thought i will be early for this time..
:] call me when he just left home... and i was reaching liao..
when i alight, :] was already sitting there waiting la...
aiya... you win again.. sianned...
we went for dinner... had carrot cake..
then went exercise... "climb" mount faber..
:] sweat like hell... me? no sweat, chicken feet, haha, all the way...
hahahahahahahahaha...
then we head to the new bridge.. henderson bridge..
completed only 1/5 of it..
next time we'll complete the whole journey k... together...

:] must be still doing his report...
jiayou la!!
i misses B camp planning!! and everyone..

No comments: