Sunday, November 23, 2008

hello everybody!! it's marybek reporting!!
i'm doing fine!! not DEAD at the moment...
but dun expect my blog to be ALIVE either... haha..

haha... i was finding answer for my homework until sianned so came here to blog lar....
sorrie if you are waiting for me to write bout my life... i only have 3 words..
BUSY!! with school, fotang, family, him...
BORING!! having fixed routines.. school, home, eat, tutorial, sleep...
BLESSED!! with him..


the most recent thing i remember is going blood donation on tues (18/11)
went to HSA at outram...
my first time... i cried lar...
when i saw needles being placed in to someone else's arm...
super scary k!!
cant feel anything when needle was placed in my arms...
everything went quite smoothly lar...
i finish around same time as qi...
then went to have barley and red bean soup...
head home...
blackout when i reaching lakeside...
vomited lar!! gosh!! feeling really really unwell...
keep vomiting until i reach home..
wash up, drink water then rest awhile...
luckily he didnt listen to me sending me home halfway...
or else i dunno what will happen... faint halfway? haha cant imagine..
thank you dearie... sorry for letting you clean up my vomit lar....


No comments: