Sunday, August 13, 2006

my stupid weekend..

my friday started painfully.. stomachache.. oh my god.. its not like normal pain.. its long pain.. and still painful just now... then day went on normally.. with lessons.. blah blah.. then took chinese 'O' results.. the BEAUTY 4 of us all got B3(M).. haiz.. the whole NA no distinction.. haiz.. but actually i think i did pretty well le.. N level got A2 actually should get B4 but i got B3.. not bad le.. then was focused test.. MY MR LIM was next door sia.. haiz i really MISSES him sia..

my saturday was lame.. stomachache still on.. then lay on bed the whole day.. onli ate bread for breakfast and skipped lunch & dinner.. then went to tian hui for classes.. not really listening.. cannot concentrate at all.. so painful...

sunday woke up.. stomach not pain.. but dun feel like eating.. went breakfast with aunt and uncle.. we ate ROTI PRATA.. then went for jia ting du jing.. quite fun.. but the onli my and sis 2 girls.. so sad.. then came home after lunch.. but nv eat again.. watch pokemon with didi.. then dinner.. end.. haha..

bought my new phone.. so satisfied.. :P
a guy frm "jue de" was so handsome.. haha.. ShHhhHhh..

No comments: