Saturday, August 19, 2006

STRESS!!!

oh o levels its like 70+ days.. oh my god.. HAVEN even start revision.. die le.. think my mind its like FULL!! cannot think.. i must be putting every stones down and start working.. bless me..

decision made.. retaking my mt.. then my targets all have to change.. cos mt shld get A1 in plan.. haiz.. now i am vert worried by my other subjects.. cannot afford to lose any marks le.. haiz..

monday would be my oral.. pls dun make my tongue tied when talking and speak like ttttaaaa...
so scary.. though got lots pratice with miss chee but still nervous...

yesterday was fun.. janice & persis went for oral.. leaving me and bao 4 focused test.. then we were like running around in classroom playing catching.. haha.. december kids are i tat.. AGREE!!
then huda rika sya mas came back.. they start complaining they bully by sec1s.. haha.. and some1 whose voice like janice.. and blahblah..

focused test was easy.. if i got more than 35/50 yip is goin give me treat.. anything i can eat in canteen.. haha..




12 points here i come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey ... just stay calm. be focused. Mary can surely do it one! ~ luv, Missy =)