Tuesday, August 08, 2006

you sucks!!!

know wad.. ppl do change.. some change to be better.. some got worst.. at tis moment you smile at me.. behind my back u r just doin things which i hate to see.. and act as if nth happen.. so i look really stupid?? i dunno.. i think i am stupid to believe you.. ppl say things and do things behind ur back.. and u wont know.. they thought u dun too.. think you r more stupid then me.. nv tht i knew wad you u r doin behind me back.. pls just get away from me okie.. now i still can tarhan.. so pls stop doin it.. come to my face and slap me.. this pain wont last long.. the most 10 mins.. doin some things behind me makes me ache for yrs.. and i will rmb!! i will CURSE u!!!
and god pls if u read tis dun act as if its not u.. its u.. and dun act close to me thanx..

** pls dun tok to me in sch nor msn.. i dun wish to reply u nor tok to u..

No comments: