Friday, July 13, 2007

GAY FRIEND!!!
alright i've seen your blog..
maybe i should stop bothering bout you..
maybe you can push all faults to me..
maybe it will make you feel better..
maybe i should just ignore you..
maybe the gay friend you know is dead..
i am busybody..
i am stupid..
i am idiotic..
i am nobody..
i am alone-d!!!

my laogong went to look for job..
he started working yesterday..
this week is my unlucky week..
he found a job..
spending lesser time with me..
i got back my results fail all..
poor me..
only passed chinese..
when i need someone to comfort me..
i got no one by my side..
no laogong..
not even gay friend..

what can i do???
i can only buried myself with more workloads..
trying hard to find things to do..
spent alot of time in jwss..
having evacuation lessons..
can anyone just lend me your shoulder to cry??
listening to my favourite songs wont work..
gary, used to be my best medicine..
seeing him cant work anymore..

tml got ndp..
i am able to keep myself busy again..
i can stop thinking poor results..
i can stop remembering the content we,GF, qurrelled
i can stop missing laogong..
i can just forget about everything..

i think i cant take it anymore!!!
right now i am crying..
can anyone understand??
i cant take it anymore!!!
falling sick soon!!!

No comments: