Thursday, July 26, 2007

One week since i update..
k here's what i've done..

Thursday, went movie with GAYFRIEND.. Harry Potter, woo.. Super nice movie lah.. bought a chocolate which cost me nearly 6 bucks.. Laogong was jealous that i went with him not him.. who ask you go work..


Friday, went school and training.. usual lah..

Saturday, went NDP.. haha i think the only day i enjoy in the week is saturday.. able to meet with the instructors and bond together.. have fun together lah.. had super together.. sorrie to let laogong wait for 1 hour lah.. then took last train and bus home.. cool right.. Laogong slept in my house, my room.. haha..i slept with my mummy daddy lah..

Sunday, went BXB.. then come back home took nap and went TH for DCSCM..
Monday, usual lah.. school.. then go MoFanBan..
Tuesday, same lah.. school, work, stress..

Wednesday, school, interhouse game.. SPRAIN MY LEFT ANKLE AGAIN :(
Today.. usual lah.. came here to blog while watching incredible tales..
!!! GNEF AIJ GNOW SSIM I
!! MIH EVOL I

No comments: