Friday, July 13, 2007

second post..
GAYFRIEND, your post is previous 1, read that first..
well, i'm offline..
came here to post another post for my GF..
felt much better after talking to GF through msn..
just a simple "why" makes me feel better..
at least got ppl who is concern..
a simple "jiayou" comforts me alot..
it's like a force behind me..
pushing me.. encouraging me..
at least i still got GF..
X.i.e.X.i.e.N.i.!.!.!.

here's something specially for you..
GAYFRIEND!!!
friend.you.make.me.happy.
bring.sunshine.to.my.life.
a.light.of.hope.you.always.are.
standing.by.me.near.and.far.
lending.me.your.shoulder.
when.i.need.to.cry.
you're.part.of.my.life.friend.
forever.in.my.heart.
you're.part.of.my.life.friend.
forever.in.my.heart.

:)

G.O.O.D.N.I.G.H.T.
T.A.K.E.C.A.R.E.A.L.L.
t.a.k.e.c.a.r.e.l.a.o.g.o.n.g.
t.a.k.e.c.a.r.e.g.a.y.f.r.i.e.n.d.

No comments: