Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy birthday to myself.. i'm 18.. but it was my worst birthday..
if you tell me friends are important.. haha they are not at all.. friends cum classmates for 5 years?? haha not even 1 remembered my birthday..
my fellow RC instructors remembered.. i know them for only 1 yr.. perhaps ppl should not measure friendship with time.. its the thought that counts.. if they remember means remember obvious..
since its obvious those that forgotten, i dun really need your wishes..
oh that wishing is still small case.. i went to hospital yesterday.. GOSH.. why.. dun bother to ask if i'm okie or what.. no need.. my birthday with no cake, no wish, no presents nothing.. haha my worst birthday!! happy birthday to myself.. and XUXUN!!

special special special thanks to:
RCY challenge Alpha-ians cos they sang birthday song to me..
and zhengnong who spent the whole afternoon walking from town to town to town..

thanks for the wishes, i'm blessed!!
thank you: QingXiang Sir, WenFang, ZhengNong, CinLee, Pauline, YingQi, AnnieBek, Mildred, Shwuyueh, Mummy, GuoZhong, Nicky, ChyeKeong, YingSheng sir, Alvin Sir, Wan Qi, Xuan Liang, Dominic, Alicson, Jun Jie, Jesper, Melvin Sir, BaoXin, JiaFeng, HongYi Sir, RenJie Sir, Nora, JunChao..

here i'm making a wish though i got no cake.. i hope to celebrate my birthday with someone next year.. not another celebrating alone :)

No comments: