Monday, December 10, 2007

i'm looking at someone's blog..

the day i actually know you.. when BB and RC having camp together.. 1 year got 365 days why did both cca have camp on the same day.. it was not planned purposely but i think this is FATE.. you weren't in my eyes at all.. unlike him.. i knew him from sec2.. you were just a stranger to me.. even at night when i went to music terrace to find WY+WB.. i talked to only him & him.. i recalled i totally ignored you..

the next time i talked to you that would be the day we sat down in macdonald having meeting ba.. you sat opposite me.. but i bet i still ignored you.. you didn't catch any of my attention.. i crap around with JC+EK.. taking photos.. sending songs.. playing around..

i dunno when did we really talk.. but is this important.. not at all.. probably after meetings when the 4 of us walk to the same berth of interchange.. 3 of us took 179 and you took 180.. we talk cock until the bus came..

not really sure how we started sms-ing each other.. i told you almost everything every problem i faced in my unit.. you helped me solved them.. we went dinner together at JE.. had veggie meal.. drank bubble tea.. you drank ice blanded grape.. funny you actually from the boon lay side came over to the changi side.. came all the way to say bye bye.. ahahah..

we had the same thing in mind wanted to "help" EK get number from L.. then you already caught my attention.. i notice you ate 2 double cheeze in a day.. haha.. WB thought we were already together.. haha not yet.. we were just close..

in order to help EK, u&i and e&l went out.. went to town.. eat, walk, shop, talk.. it was that day.. i remember what you told me.. i can feel the butterflies in your stomach.. the trember in your speech.. the way you grab my hands.. the eager in me to agree..

what a funny introduction to this story.. everything is like so not normal.. since it is not normal.. the ending wont be the prince and the princess live happily ever after.. haha.. it ended with a FULLSTOP.. rmb our first song keep holding on.. haha it never worked..

whenever we quarrel we will go cycling at ECP.. friday i went there again.. alone.. the mood was so different.. it was at night.. me standing thru the journey listening to music.. taking the usual bus.. walking the same old over head bridge.. took the same route to ECP.. all alone.. since i'm alone.. i reached there at around 7.45 rent a single bike.. and start cycling.. went to find my cadets.. i guess i didn't speak more than 10 sentence.. it was a different me.. i sat there alone.. while the rest played games.. i forced myself to smile when we took a group photo.. then i cycle back alone to return the bike.. walked home alone.. all alone..

No comments: