Tuesday, April 22, 2008

:( I LOST ALL MY PHOTOGRAPHS I TOOK ON SPEECH DAY :(

SCHOOL WAS OKIE :)
-i had wonderful classmates in DMR/FT/1B/22 & 21..
my class 22, got 21 peeps which includes 3 girls, 18 guys (6chineses, 12malays)
next class 21, got 19 peeps which includes 3 girls, 16guys (2malays, 14chineses)
we are known as DMR 1B!!! everyone in the class rocks k!!!!
-my class 22 got NONSENSE 4 (aka N4)
they are Melvyn, SongErn, JunYong, YongLin.... really 4 nonsense guys.. the class would be quite bored without their noise!!! so keep it up!!
-nevertheless those malay guys who keep calling me "my name is mary, i'm not a malay" also it was them who sarbo me to be assistant class representive... i'm sure they will be the main reason if my malay is going to improve la...
-ppl in class21 are super fun too.. like kailun (aka khairul) he's really stylish k... with his dyed hair and his cool fancy pants.. not forgetting his gang... haha.. there's this guy name faris... he really looks like chinese... haha.. totally opposite of me (i look like malay) i'm going to use this semester to teach him chinese and i will force him to teach me malay!!!
-then another more quiet group consisting the 3 girls and fanhow... i mean they rarely talk to me... but i know i will get to know them more as time goes by...
i'm very glad to be part of DMR 1B!!!

i love all these modules..
-Critical Reasoning Skills (English la)
-Basic Mathematics (A maths)
-Character Development
i'm fine with these modules..
-Basic Thermo Dynamics (physics)
-IDEAS...
-Engineering Drawing...

Appointed as assistant class representative :/ stupid class representative was simply not doing anything... i dun want to be "PROMOTED" as class representative :X

:'( I LOST ALL MY PHOTOGRAPHS I TOOK ON SPEECH DAY :(

No comments: