Sunday, April 06, 2008

morning was briefing for WRCD.. reach there at 8.30 when supposed to reach only at 9.. thanks to junwei la.. then slack awhile when qijun sir got me,baoyu,keane to help usher cadets up to hall.. then organised them and briefing starts at 10.30 sharp.. then listen to boring speaker until cannot tarhan went to canteen for a drink... after that baoyu went toilet and we saw this..

tiny man sign at the boys toilet.. its only for small boy, and baoyu went in.. haha..
then me and baoyu and shinghwee ma'am left at 11.15 heading to ndp..



supper rush la, need to eat lunch and get change..
this was the first thing i did when i saw shing hwee ma'am



2 + 2 = 4..
haha.. its me and baoyu's CO ranks!!

alot of time to play and disturb baoyu today.. haha we took the same squad..
BRAVO.. B for bek, B for Baoyu.. haha lame...
Yar what he did was to keep a look out at cadets.. mine was to shout command.. thanks to baoyu la.. make me shout shout..

this yr i found 2 cadets to "replace" sikai and farhan liao.. haha.. last yr i disturb them alot la.. but i treated them the best k.. borrow sikai all my badges and farhan my WO rank.. this yr i found ahteck and gordon.. haha.. all instructors dun bully them hor.. only i can.. cos i asked them to be timer until ahteck no voice.. and gordon looks like he cant shout timing liao.. haha.. being my favourite cadet isn't that simple de k... muhaha..


me and tang..


well naughty mary took baoyu's specs while he was sleeping and took photo with it.. do i look like him?? haha.. i also took a picture of his "just wake up look" but i wont post it.. its for my own reference..




i lost my ez-link card :( damn moody during dinner time.. even nicky sir's jokes cant work.. but now i'm okie le... : mummy say she'll give me her extra adult ez-link card.. i feel like i'm not a kid anymore... using adult ez-link card, paying adult fare... mary has grown up!!

No comments: