Friday, April 25, 2008

move along :(

well i changed my blog song again..
this was the song introduced by jf when he know i just brokeup with jt..
he encouraged me to move along, stay strong..
but now jf left me for so long.. i still can move along..
stupid mary still had dreams of him..
though i look like i am strong i can do without him.. i cant..
oh god, i hope listening to this song helps...

1may07 the day you+me=us
1may08
the day westies going to meet for outing..
sorry but i got to say..
i'm making use of you guys to keep myself busy so i wont think of him..
sorry ppl.. i know you all will be more than happy to occupy me..

everyone thought i'm okay.. whenever ppl ask if i was fine i will always reply i'm okie.. smile and pretend.. i thought i was fine already after so long.. but who else besides me know that i'm not okie..? who can i talk to when i'm feeling low? my family members loves me.. my fellow VIs loves me.. my tongxiu loves me.. my classmates loves me... so why am i still sad?? can i put it in this way that hundreds,thousands,millions of lovers cant replace this 1 person?? i also dunno.. i hope i'm really okie after crying out..
move along mary!!

Who doesn't long for someone to hold.
Who knows how to love you without being told.
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own.
If there's a soulmate for everyone.

No comments: