Wednesday, June 18, 2008


check out the pimple on my face!!!
its huge and painful!!!
I DUN WANT ANOTHER PIMPLE OUTBREAK!!!

well i just back from B camp, haven rested enough..
and tml i will be booking in for another camp..
(Jurong West Secondary School Red Cross Youth Annual Camp)
it will last from 19 to 22 la... but i will be booking out on 21 morning..
haha.. attending NDP and at night going QingKouBan..
the following day got DJJTR...
my holiday is "ding-ting" gone!! haven even start revising...
not at all.. die liao.. :X

after term test... i will be going for another camp...
am i really crazy? haha... it will last from 29jun to 3jul..
peeps dun miss me too much k...
this one is leadership camp la.. held on board ship... star cruise leh... muhaha...
i'm going to enjoy myself to the fullest!!!

tml is my daddy de birthday.. sad that cant celebrate with him...
happy birthday daddy!!
old liao leh... 44years old!! haha..
身体健康 okie!!

i miss :]

No comments: