Thursday, June 05, 2008

my mummy got random nowadays...

she asked me if i got a boyfriend already?
i was like huh?!! when did i have a boyfriend when i dun know.. -.-"

next up she ask me if i will go on a relationship with him..
(only my mum knows who la)
pestering me to bring her out the next time i go out with him..
What The??!!

MUMMY!! I'M GOING OUT WITH HIM WITHOUT YOU!! :P

sometimes i think mummy is damn cute la..
(most of the time she is irritating.. LOL!)

well i told mummy that i will not get into a relationship with him..
(although he is a really ideal boyfriend/husband)
going out once in a while is still fine with me..
but seeing someone everday.. Woah.. i cannot tarhan..

guess what mummy say??
WHAT? then next time get married how??
haha.. dun worry la mummy..
even if we get married.. i'm on board ship sailing..
only see him once every 6 months..
i will miss him damn alot..

No comments: