Friday, January 25, 2008

- i had a weird dream -

remember i mention that i actually had a dream that nicky sir died??
in my dream i cried like hell.. really crying like running tap..
then i woke up with tears all over my face..
its really my worst dream ever!!

again i had a bad dream on thursday night..
i woke up on friday with tears all over my face..
i dream that i had a qurrel with this person..
if i remembered clearly, it was a terrible qurrel..
but i dun recalling knowing this person who appeared in my dream..
until now i still cant forget that person's expression..
his is like his going to take a knife and kill me anytime..
what about me? i took my phone and nearly throw it on the floor..
hey thats not the end..

my dream just suddenly changed scene..
i landed up on my way home from dunno where..
it was very dark, and quiet, i guess it's very late at night..
i was walking home alone.. i was on the phone, then hang up..
continue walking walking..
then there was this china guy who walked passed me and smiled at me..
i felt uneasy and start walking with bigger steps..
i turned back this man was following me..
so i started running, running, running..
until finally i reached my void deck..
i saw this bangaladash drinking alcohol as i stared at hime as i walked back..
he grabbed holded of my leg..
i tried kicking and get rid of that monster hand..
then i started crying in fear..
cried worst then that when i dream of nicky sir died..

i dun like having nightmares.. cos dreams do come true!!!

No comments: