Saturday, January 26, 2008

today i went out with my family (:
my sister she came and wanted to hold my hands..
i shake it off and shout at her "hey, dun hold my hands!! i dun like!! i'm independent!!"
then my sister also mentioned to me, why didn't i hold on to the grab pole?
then i realised that i'm standing in a moving train just like that..
haha super neh.. haha..

i'm still feeling moody cos of that dream i had that day.. gosh!!

i'm having gastric pain for 6 hours!! but no1 cares.. haha..

it's not the right time to get in love.. i'm used to being alone.. for 3 years.. i'm living, doing everything alone.. going school, shopping. eating, sleeping, studying, watching movies.. all alone.. i can survive alone.. "S M L XL" but i still prefer the way i am.. the way i've been for the past 3 years.. alone..

No comments: