Thursday, November 14, 2013

我累了~

Dish prepared by Great Chef~





Rush to meet Durges babe~ We intended to run thetrack 10 rounds then go up gym~
But raining~ LoL~
20mins on the trackmill is not enough sweat man~
We did 20mins cycle, 3mins up the stairs, 5mins rowing, 5mins weights~ And 2 planks! Haha~
The exercise we burn most calories is CHIT CHATTING~









Then went to 小组开会~ Trust me~ I am not up there to be 助理组长~ No comment!
This snake year is totally not my year~ Be it in 青少年的岗位/德属助理组长的岗位/身为人才的岗位~ Very demoralized~  Shall not elaborate~ 大哭了一场~ And went to bed~

Woke up at 12 receiving KHOH 大哥 sms~ He reach singapore! Awesome! Meet up & Meet up!
It was raining this morning~ Thus i break my routine to go SP on Thursday for revision at Concourse~
Excuse~ Reading some notes on Maritime Business Transportation~

This shall be my lunchie and head to school~

No comments: