Tuesday, November 05, 2013

I beg differ!

People say that i life of being a student is the best~! NOT! Haiz!
Yesterday marks 6 week of school~ And omgggg~
Submitted my first lab report worth 25% of that 10 credit IC Engine~
Omgggg don't expect much as long as i can pass!
I cant wait for June 2014 to come sia~ Seriously!
Faster graduate man!

Marine Engineering Design is totally crap lar~
20 credit module~ With 10 credit on project and 10 credit on exam~
Dr IT mention, 10 credit means 100 man hours on the project~
You think possible? Don't eat, don't sleep, don't shit lar~
Wanna us do project on reducing resistant of ship by having ICE on hull?
*inspired by ice-skating* Well very interesting~

Just email Dr AD my FYP project specification~ Ohkay i must admit i anyhow do~
Not that i never put effort ah! But i just don't know how to write sia~
Anyhow POM lar~ HaHaHa~

Here i am blogging at SP starbucks having toffee nut latte~
My 4th cup this week~ Opps! Rich girl~
The zzZzzZzzZzz monster is here~
Whyyyy can't i solve those freaking drilling calculation~
God i need miracle!

First thinggy Master Weeeee ask me last week when he saw me was "你最近很忙 hor, busy with what?"
I think i really stressed! Plus this flu is getting bad~ Can i skip 办道 and rest at home?!

No comments: