Saturday, November 02, 2013

just an ordinary day in an extra-ordinary life~

omggg when was the last time i bloggg~
well i shall have this habit back!

Yesterday noon I met Dr Arun for FYP~ Grateful to have him being my supervisor!
I know that under him will be kinda stressful~ But all this is for my own good!
Then head to JP to buy lunchie & chips & starbucks!
Too awesome lar the peppermint mocha~
Home and happily nap all my way~

And 2 TangQing at night!! Master Weeeee forgot his precious PEN!
Thus delivery girl when to send it over~ lolololololol~
Alot of things went through my mind as i plan for 2014~
One word, HAIZ!

Good morning, because dearie drove me to buy breakfast! Yummy Yummy carrot cake and curry puff! And his mama's nice warm soup! Awesome breakfast!
Today shall be a longgg day for i wanna do some revision~ JiaYou!!

No comments: