Saturday, November 09, 2013

Ding Dong Ding Dong

WahSeh! It's Saturday!!
A well spent Fridays with Friends I Graduation!! Got Sunflower for bff Durges, Clara, Hafizah, WanLing, XiaoTing
Friends; you bring sunshine to my life :)) Giving me maximum encouragement! ♡♡♡ love you all lots! ♡♡♡
Continue to shine! 
Not forgetting to congratulate 菜鸟!! Yet another milestone in your life :) This friendshit shall be warm forever ah! 





















Went vegetarian food hunting with Annoying Annie before our 人才再教育! People's pay day lar! Haha! We went to this JivJago~ The food was so so ohkay nia~ That sister say my tongue expectation very high! Of course lar! Thus, I won't recommend others to go~













And here I am doing revision! In NTU with all the "Tiongs" Life of a student man! Having MrChng and Hot Chocolate!

No comments: