Monday, November 04, 2013

So Busy! But thats my life :]

Shall start with Saturday~
I didn't revise much~ Only able to do 1 ME3 question~ And found a Journal for FYP!
Wah that Channel 8, 9pm show Disclosed 揭秘 super nice lar!
I watch 1 shot 5 episode~ Ohhh no super unhealthy!
After that Dearie is back, and we went dinner with papa mama meimei didi~
Too awesome to be true~ we ate $70+ omgggg!
 
But not forgetting the amount of yummy food we had! Definitely worth!
We went home with a full stomach and time to exercise a little~
The 9 of us 清扫佛堂!Of course little HongYu also 了愿快乐!
He wipe the kneeling cushion~ I help bathe Buddha and went to clean the fan~ Super dirty!

Super Sunday!
Wake up and wow! Yummy breakfast! Got BeeHoon, YouTiao, Roti Prata! 想要减肥多难!
Photo: 今天是十月初一朋友们记得吃素食哦
Then we head to BXB~ Well the kids actually finish their exams! So we had some activities~
The girls did friendship band~ while the guys painted those egg racks for games stall~
All for 素食大会~ Must come support leh!

Skipped lunch, only got a drink from starbucks!
Got my first taste of the Cotton Candy Frap! Jessica intro me~
Its just raspberry ice blended in short~ Hahaha~
Rush down to Suntec to collect the Great Eastern Race Pack!
It's Whole lots of awesome stuff man! See for yourself!
(Thank you dearie for helping me print those nonsense paper)
 Photo: Some runners came up to us and said that #GEWR2013 have the best race pack ever. We are very happy to hear that you are as pleased as we are when we first laid eyes on our race pack and its contents. ;)

A BIG Thank You to everyone who made it to the REPC today. We understand that the queuing time is not ideal and we heard/seen your comments. The team is working hard to reduce the waiting time for everyone over the weekend. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a great weekend ahead. :) 

#LiveGreat
After which went to 悟善佛堂25周年!
Not easy to manage a prayer hall especially when 坛主 is already not young nor healthy~
But the happiness i can see in him and his family when everyone came 道喜! *Recharged*
Not forgetting whole lot of good food again!
Last but not least i rush to 天慧佛堂 for my monthly computer 了愿~
Got to say i stand there whole night, chatting! But having nothing to do it's good~ 
Means that the 德属 is strong enough to deal in their own :)
Chatting with this veggie friend is just too awesome! 
He is like a real brother to me sia! Sometimes i hope that i got a big brother to look after me! 
Solve my trouble! Listen to me crap! Jackie is my boyfriend! First in my mind!
And this 菜鸟 is second! Looking forward to take picture of him on Friday on graduation!

Today!
I am here at SP library! Supposed to find research and do my Project Specification!
See the amount of books i found! Too much to read! Only if Saturday was not a Public Holiday!
Things get going! Bye for now! JiaYou!

No comments: