Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Sick of falling sick

Well~ I couldn't win the monster! Here i am caught in a bad flu~
Sneeze~ Ahhhh-Choooo

Slept my whole evening ytd~ And TV from 8 to 10:30 whole lots of TV~
Hmmmm when was the last time i watch TV~ Good to fall sick ah?!

And went school this morning! For 3 hr Maritime Transport Business~
Went home, Loh-Mee for lunch and zzZzzZzzZzz
Wake up supposed to meet Durges for gym and dinner with the drinking/chill clique~
Haiz! Super Super Sorry to Durges, she brought all the past year paper for me to work, and i couldn't meet her~ All the trouble man! Really Really Sorry!

Had dinner and wanna edit my FYP but totally don't know where to start~
Sianned! Wanna watch TV and continue tmr beh~ Hopefully in my dream, someone will tell me why is safety on passenger ship soooooooo important!


Hello Panda! Greetings from MrGan <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">
Haha~ Take Care Everyone!

No comments: