Friday, May 09, 2008

1 week flies so quickly

TUESDAY.
basicthermo practical lesson... went to the "steaming" room.. the huge machine was really scary la.. the whole room was warm i should say... it was not a good day.. :(
HUGE machines behind faqih.. scary right..
ship model..
the scenary outside my window during CRS lesson...


WEDNESDAY.
well school ends early.. like i mention.. this is shy kailun.. but he prefered us calling him khairul... yeah... had subway for lunch... and COOKIES!!!


THURSDAY.
most shag day.. went poly marina.. wore same pants as khairul la.. guys we did it on purpose... cool what... haha.. then got workshop... wielding makes me sick.. had difficulty breathing so keep take breaks.... gosh!!! and my eyes got irritated too... cos of the goggles...
KaiLun new hairdo!! STYLE right!!
knots i learn..
Qoo that me,fareez,porkee took during break...
me in the mickey mouse goggle...
mary doing serious work!!
the 2 ppl who wore same tee shirt with skinny jeans (:
malays of class 1b22... but why am i included?? haha...


FRIDAY.
lesson was boring without fareez, porkee, kailun la... haha... fareez was emo la... yet he was being bullied by me... poor him... dun emo le lah... cheer up k..
told you fareez was sad... even his eraser shield shows...
cheer up k... borrow you my "weapon" crystal T square...

No comments: