Friday, May 02, 2008

Public Holiday!!
went to grandma house in the morning... had lunch at this veggie restaurant... didnt take photo of our food cos this camera woman was simply too hungry!! anyway me and annie had veggie chicken rice... dad, mum, jess, jim had "niang tofu" ate super full cos the food was super nice!!! then went up grandma house sit sit.. we watched "ah long" DVD.. haha.. then had dessert - honeydew sago... super nice la.. cant help but finished the whole big bowl... then went queensway shopping centre.. i bought 1 bright blue FBT (which i'm wearing now) and another black diadora short (similar to FBT) and a sleeveless yellow running vest.. cool? within 15mins i spent 30 bucks...
then head to meet westies.. expecting all 7 westies to attend... but only 3 appear... :( (I PROMISE I WILL NEVER ORGANISE SUCH OUTING EVER AGAIN!!) we went to IMM to buy shinghwee ma'am de birthday present.. what qx+at+mb bought?? cant tell yet.. saturday you will know.. took alot of time choosing.. i know she will like de.. then had dinner that cost me 10 bucks!! shucks!! after dinner we went to science centre de macdonald talk talk.. then went to this coffeeshop talk talk while junwei & qingxiang had there "second round" fried oyster without oyster.. haha.. then go popular buy my super big set square... home!!


Qx and junwei de "hotplate chicken"



my veggie and mushroon rice..



crazy school day!!
today had 5 hours lesson on engineering drawing.. you must be thing kao.. so sian.. but not true... i had lots of fun taking photos with "GIN NAR" and "KIDDO"

my 3rd engineering drawing assignment..


this is "GIN NA" and me


this is "KIDDO" (in my jacket) and me..


"KING KONG" bullying "GIN NA" and " GIN NA" taking revenge (KILL HIM)!!!


JY hardworking seh... he pretend de.. actually he posted for this picture!!

No comments: