Saturday, May 24, 2008

FCUK!! i type this post for like 15 mins and WOAH!! gone!! need to retype..

my whole week was shag!! i had only 5 hours of sleep for the past 3 days.. my workload is stacking up... more than i can take.... i'm really really stressed!! who can i complain to?? i doubt anyone bother to listen..

i felt so lost today... its since the day i lost him..
-i lost not only him
-i lost a boyfriend (my darling)
-i lost a shoulder (to cry)
-i lost a ear (listening to me)
-i lost a bear bear (to hug)
-i lost a bodyguard (bringing me home)
-i lost a teacher (taught me lots)
-i lost a jokebook (makes me smile)
-i lost an entertainment (makes my day)
i can afford to loss all the above..
but i lost a super really close good friend :(

i miss the days after ndp..
-i miss the days when someone will bring me back after ndp..
-i miss the days when someone will wait outside hq..
-i miss the days when someone will buy subway cookies for me..
-i miss the days when someone will carry my stuffs for me..
-i miss the days when someone will lend me his chest for me to sleep..
-i miss the days when someone will hug me to prevent me from falling when stand-sleeping..
-i miss the days when someone will listen to my complains bout everything..
-i miss the days when someone will hold my hands as i walk half-asleep..
-i miss the days when someone will send me home to my door..
-i miss the days when someone will kiss me goodbye..
-i miss the days when someone will sms me good night..
where the hell can you find a second person like that..??
i misses his everything..
his long hands..
his hugs..
his kisses..
his care..
his concern..
his chest..
his curly hair..
his smell..
his sms..
his bad front tooth..
his smooth t-shirt..
his nagging..
his scolding..
how i wish he can scold me like he used to.. scold me shoopid/idiot.. anything..
but no more..

No comments: