Sunday, May 18, 2008

well went ndp yesterday..

meet up with hongyi and lixuan...
me and hongyi bought this super super nice drink from cheers... but i forget to take picture of it... haha.. next time la...

training was pretty okie.. cadets drills were not bad la.. there was still quite alot to work on... i'm sure they will improve...

i took pretty alot of picture.. both the cadets and personal la... i love my 5megapixel phone!!

wilson sir wanted to talk to me afew times but i interupted, if not i just try to avoid him... dunno what was up on his mind... but i think he just want to show concern..
nicky sir mention that i was not that bek he knew... dunno how to reply him... i didnt say i was fine or not... just smiled and change topic..

well i'm not fine, i'm not okie, but i'm not bad..


gift from japan.. given by nicky sir.. he claim it looks like me... true.. thats me!!

another handphone accessory.. this one is from taiwan... given by hongyi sir!! smile bek :/

No comments: