Friday, May 16, 2008

nothing much.. my mood was still as bad... my friends comment that my msn nick was emo.. i'm not emo.. but i'm sad...

i had bad bad day on thursday... i saw him in sp, i was at 2nd floor he was at first.. i got excited and called his name and wave at him... what was his reaction?? he gave me a look as if i was some crazy woman he doesnt know... what the fuck.. and that look was in my head til practical... which resulted in me hurting myself.... i burnt my fingers.. i was painful at that very moment.. but after like 10 secs, i dun feel that pain le... not anymore... i also dunno why... perhaps the pain he caused in my heart was really really too much... comparing to the burnt on my fingers, the burns were nothing at all...

i don't die from heart broken, but i wish io die..

from the moment she cut her hair short she is already not her... everything will never be the same again!!

ms wong mentions that i've been slimmer and slimmer everytime she sees me... thats quite true to some extend... i remember last yr april when i took my fitness test i weigh 54kg then got so well looked after, loved by that him and i gain weight until 56kg after NDP... after the broke up i lost weight... damn alot... when i stood on my new weighing machine i bought during new year i was 53... now... i feel so "great" i weigh 50... dun ask me how.. but i just dun feel like eating... no mood for everything not even my favourite chocolate... i guess if all this carry on, i will definately weigh lesser than 48 in a months time... by end of this year... god bless that i wont get any illness related to stomach or gastric...

take care all!!!

No comments: