Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Term test's timetable is out..
Well.. if i yar yar and say i'm not scare of it, i must be joking la...
like what mr teo mention..
my maths sucks.. which means i will fail my themo..
my english sucks... which means i will fail CRS..
haiz!! my target was to get at least GPA 3.5
imagine i fail these modules.. gosh!!
SP had their graduation ceremony ytd..
i'm so so so afraid i cant graduate by 2010..
i wanted to further my studies..
go sailing.. be a chief engineer.. and even get a degree..
but everything seems impossible.. haiz!!
k, i wont have time for revisions..
2jun to 7jun STUDY??
8jun to 12jun going overseas for CIP..
12jun to 14jun B camp..
15jun to 18jun STUDY??
19jun to 22jun unit camp..
23jun thermodynamics test..
24jun engineering drawing test..
26jun maths test..
look at the wide smile on each and everyone's faces..

No comments: